Plan Your Electrification
From public transportation to refuse trucks...
make data-driven decisions for a Win-Win
Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) Credit Revenue
• Tailored Rates • Partnership & Guidance
PineSpire takes care of the complicated process of creating and monetizing your LCFS credits in the marketplace. We provide a Tailored LCFS Incentive Rate, Detailed Data and Analytics, Comprehensive Fleet LCFS Revenue (one agreement for all of your electrified equipment), and Fleet Electrification Planning. Enrolling in Low Carbon Fuel Standard credits has no minimum obligations, no down-side risk, and is at no cost to our PineSpire customers. Together, let’s realize revenue for your electric fleet. Request a consultation.
Most Common Qualifying Electrified Equipment
PineSpire’s Tailored Incentive Rates
PineSpire is committed to offering the pricing that meets our customers’ needs.
• Our Guaranteed Rates Offer will allow you to focus on your core business while receiving reliable revenue from LCFS Credits. We take all the market risk while providing a fixed rate to our customers for the life of the contracts. No minimum energy consumption requirement. And best of all, you will have price certainty when planning your LCFS revenue. Plug in your numbers on our Incentive Estimate Calculator.
• Our Market Rates Offer will allow you to maximize the value from the LCFS market. Take on the risk of the market yourself to enjoy the upside of the market while still enjoying all of the benefits from PineSpire.
Our transparent pricing allows for our customers to make an informed decision on which rate type is right for your operations.
LCFS Credit Management
Turnkey process management from registration to revenue.
By pairing your credits with cleaner energy, we create 25% more revenue from your energy usage.
Data & Analytics
Monthly Energy Usage reports, GHG savings calculations, and vehicle data to improve your ROI analyses.
If your EV requires metering or if you just want more granular data, PineSpire will implement a cost-effective solution for your site at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
Guidance in preparing and prioritizing your plans to convert vehicles and facilities to electric.
Get notifications on the latest rules and regulations from CARB that affect your fleet operations.
“PineSpire has become a trusted partner here at Sundale Vineyards. After discussing all options, we came up with a plan for our solar and electric lift truck credits that I believed in. And unlike other competitors, they have met our goals by delivering on their promises.”
Mike Tamouzian, Sundale Vineyards
PineSpire creates value for our customers in many ways:
• First and foremost, we create LCFS revenue for our customers.
• Secondly, PineSpire provides data and analytics to help customers optimize using electricity as a fuel source.
• Finally, PineSpire multiplies the Resources available for your Team. We advise our customers on updates to CARB (California Air Resources Board) regulations and vehicle requirements, provide alerts and support in applicable grant opportunities for new EVs, and help customers develop a comprehensive Electrification Plan tailored to their fleet and goals.
With over a decade of experience in the Energy Sector with backgrounds in Financing, Energy Service Agreements, Utility Rates and Policy, and Renewable Energy Markets, PineSpire’s relationships with customers and partners are lasting and profitable for all.