Plan Your Electrification
From public transportation to refuse trucks...
make data-driven decisions for a Win-Win
CA Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) Credit Revenue
OR Clean Fuels Program (CFP) Credit Revenue
• Revenue Generation • Partnership & Guidance
PineSpire takes care of the complicated process of creating and monetizing your LCFS or CFP credits in the marketplace. We provide tailored LCFS and CFP Incentive Rate, Detailed Data and Analytics, Comprehensive Fleet LCFS or CFP Revenue (one agreement for all of your electrified equipment), and Fleet Electrification Planning. Enrolling in California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard or Oregon’s Clean Fuels Program has no minimum obligations, no down-side risk, and is at no cost to our PineSpire customers. Together, let’s realize revenue for your electric fleet. Request a consultation.
Historical LCFS and CFP Price
The above chart depicts the average credit price for both Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) Credits and Clean Fuels Program (CFP) Credits for the specified date range. If you’re interested in learning more about how to earn LCFS Credits or CFP Credits from your electric fleet, please reach out to us today. This data is intended for informational purposes only from an aggregate of sources. CARB publishes a Weekly Credit Activity Report where you can see the most recent trading data.
Most Common Qualifying Electrified Equipment
PineSpire’s Tailored Incentive Rates
PineSpire is committed to offering the pricing that meets our customers’ needs.
• Our Guaranteed Rates, offered to California LCFS clients, allow you to focus on your core business while receiving reliable revenue from LCFS Credits. We take all the market risk while providing a fixed rate to our customers for the life of the contracts. No minimum energy consumption requirement. And best of all, you will have price certainty when planning your LCFS revenue.
• Our Market Rates program offered to both California LCFS and Oregon CFP Clients allows you to maximize the value from the LCFS and CFP markets. Take on the risk of the market yourself to enjoy the upside of the market while still enjoying all of the benefits from PineSpire.
Plug in your numbers on our Incentive Estimate Calculators.
Our transparent pricing allows for our customers to make an informed decision on which rate type is right for your operations.
LCFS and CFP Credit Management
Turnkey process management from registration to revenue.
By pairing your credits with cleaner energy, we create 25% more revenue from your energy usage.
Data & Analytics
Monthly Energy Usage reports, GHG savings calculations, and vehicle data to improve your ROI analyses.
If your EV requires metering or if you just want more granular data, PineSpire will implement a cost-effective solution for your site at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
Guidance in preparing and prioritizing your plans to convert vehicles and facilities to electric.
Get notifications on the latest rules and regulations from CARB or DEQ that affect your fleet operations.
“PineSpire has become a trusted partner here at Sundale Vineyards. After discussing all options, we came up with a plan for our solar and electric lift truck credits that I believed in. And unlike other competitors, they have met our goals by delivering on their promises.”
Mike Tamouzian, Sundale Vineyards
PineSpire creates value for our customers in many ways:
• First and foremost, we create LCFS and CFP revenue for our customers.
• Secondly, PineSpire provides data and analytics to help customers optimize using electricity as a fuel source.
• Finally, PineSpire multiplies the Resources available for your Team. We advise our customers on updates to CARB (California Air Resources Board) and DQE (Oregon Department of Environmental Quality) regulations and vehicle requirements, provide alerts and support in applicable grant opportunities for new EVs, and help customers develop a comprehensive Electrification Plan tailored to their fleet and goals.
With over a decade of experience in the Energy Sector with backgrounds in Financing, Energy Service Agreements, Utility Rates and Policy, and Renewable Energy Markets, PineSpire’s relationships with customers and partners are lasting and profitable for all.