Plan Your Electrification
From public transportation to refuse trucks...
make data-driven decisions for a Win-Win
CA Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) Credit Revenue
Oregon Clean Fuels Program (CFP) Credit Revenue
Washington Clean Fuel Standard (CFS) Credit Revenue
• Revenue Generation • Partnership & Guidance
Revolutionary PS2 Platform With Customer Dashboard
PineSpire takes care of the complicated process of creating and monetizing your Carbon Credits in the marketplace. We provide tailored LCFS, CFP and CFS Incentive Rate, Detailed Data and Analytics, Comprehensive Fleet Revenue (one agreement for all of your electrified equipment), and Fleet Electrification Planning. Enrolling in California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard, Oregon’s Clean Fuels Program, and Washington’s Clean Fuel Standard has no minimum obligations, no down-side risk, and is at no cost to our PineSpire customers. Request a consultation.
Our Revolutionary PS2 Platform Brings Data to Your Customized Dashboard – 24/7
Imagine having 24/7 access to one easy-to-use platform from your desktop (or tablet) to:
• your entire eligible electric fleet inventory
• total energy usage
• average credit price
• carbon credit revenue
• get updates on grants and funding opportunities
• and full transparency on how PineSpire manages your credit generation
Your customized dashboard will give you the ability to pull custom reports (from executive summary to intricate detail) on data that will provide you with ROI information; help you track inventory; pull financial reports to aid in decisions on fleet management; provide a valuable story for marketing and communications outreach; and more.
Historical Carbon Credit Price
The above chart depicts the average credit price for Carbon Credits for the specified date range. If you’re interested in learning more about how to earn Carbon Credits from your electric fleet, please reach out to us today. This data is intended for informational purposes only from an aggregate of sources. CARB publishes a Weekly Credit Activity Report where you can see the most recent trading data.
Most Common Qualifying Electrified Equipment
PineSpire’s Tailored Incentive Rates
PineSpire is committed to offering the pricing that meets our customers’ needs.
• Working with you, we will maximize the value from the LCFS, CFP, and CFS markets.
• PineSpire is known as having a reliable and timely Revenue Payments process for our clients.
• Use the PS2 Platform dashboard for 24/7 access to all you need to manage your program.
Plug in your numbers on our Incentive Estimate Calculators.
Our transparent pricing allows for our customers to make an informed decision on which rate type is right for your operations.
LCFS, CFP & CFS Credit Management
Turnkey process management from registration to revenue. Reliable and timely payment system. PS2 Platform management provides full transparency.
By pairing your credits with cleaner energy, we create 25% more revenue from your energy usage.
Revolutionary PS2 Platform
24/7 Access from your desktop/tablet to inventory, energy usage, credit revenue, payment information, and more.
If your EV requires metering or if you just want more granular data, PineSpire will implement a cost-effective solution for your site at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
Guidance in preparing and prioritizing your plans to convert vehicles and facilities to electric.
Get notifications on the latest rules and regulations from CARB or DEQ that affect your fleet operations.
“PineSpire has become a trusted partner here at Sundale Vineyards. After discussing all options, we came up with a plan for our solar and electric lift truck credits that I believed in. And unlike other competitors, they have met our goals by delivering on their promises.”
Mike Tamouzian, Sundale Vineyards
PineSpire creates value for our customers in many ways:
• First and foremost, we create Carbon Credit revenue for our customers.
• Secondly, PineSpire provides the revolutionary PS2 Platform to help customers optimize using electricity as a fuel source.
• Finally, PineSpire multiplies the Resources available for your Team. We advise our customers on updates to CARB (California Air Resources Board) and DQE (Oregon Department of Environmental Quality) regulations and vehicle requirements, provide alerts and support in applicable grant opportunities for new EVs, and help customers develop a comprehensive Electrification Plan tailored to their fleet and goals.
With over a decade of experience in the Energy Sector with backgrounds in Financing, Energy Service Agreements, Utility Rates and Policy, and Renewable Energy Markets, PineSpire’s relationships with customers and partners are lasting and profitable for all.